Independent T I stud lining: If you need a jump on acoustics or an aesthetic upgrade to an existing wall, RC column or just dead space this is your option
HadleyLINE is an independent drylining solution designed to allow you to line existing walls without the need to fix back to the existing substrate. Either this be for aesthetics or for additional acoustic / thermal requirements, this system gives you the flexibility to create a lining at various distances from the existing wall.
Lightweight and easy to install, the HadleyLINE system will help you reduce installation time on site whilst having the confidence that it will achieve your required additional performances.
Peace of mind performance
- Third party accredited tested to relevant British and European Standards
- Fully CE marked
- Ability to specify using any of the top three plasterboard manufacturers
- Full technical support including full K10 specifications, site queries, and value engineering solutions.
|MAX HEIGHT||2400mm – 7200mm|
|OVERALL WIDTH||64.5mm – 178mm|
- Hadley I Stud (size to suit specification)
- Hadley Track (size to suit specification)
- Plasterboard (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Insulation (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Intumescent and acoustic sealant
- Hadley Angle (if required)
- Materials for taping and jointing
Download the Standard Details Document pack
Our experts are here to help you
If you have design or performance challenges you’re looking to overcome, the Hadley technical team are on hand to support you throughout your project.