Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Hadley Industries Holdings Limited, of Downing Street, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 2PA the ‘organisation’.
The term “Hadley Group” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Hadley Industries Holdings Limited, the owner of the Web site. The term “you” or “user” refers to the individual user or viewer of our Web Site.
Any user of the Hadley Industries Holdings Limited website accepts unreservedly, by using the site, the terms and conditions for its use that are set out here. These terms include the legal jurisdiction within which any legal issues arising from the operation of the site may be addressed. Any person who does not wish to accept these terms and conditions or who knows, or ought to know, of any reason why these terms and conditions might not be capable of applying to their purposes, is not authorised to use this site.
These terms apply to each and every visit that a user may make to this site. This agreement may be amended at any time by us without prior notice to you, you should review these term and conditions prior to using this site.
- In order to ensure that this website remains available to all users, our web host and Hadley Industries Holdings Limited may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site.
- Unauthorised attempts to modify alter, defence, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, to mount Denial or Service attacks or to utilise this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Any possible criminal activity will be reported, together with any evidence which may be gathered to the appropriate authorities.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- Every effort is made to provide useful, accurate and complete information. However, we cannot guarantee that there are no errors. Hadley Industries Holdings Ltd makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of the contents of this site and expressly disclaims liability of any sort for errors and omissions in the contents of this site.
- Neither Hadley Industries Holdings Ltd, nor its [employees/staff], associates nor contractors make any warranty, expressed, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranty that third party rights or title have not been infringed, or any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- No warranty of any sort is made with respect to the content of third party sites that have links from this site and all liability of every sort is expressly disclaimed.
- Hadley Industries Holdings Ltd is not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with any use of the information or services available on this site.
- All content on this site, and all content of any documents provided to visitors or clients (in, for instance, newsletters) is the property of Hadley Industries Holdings Limited, unless stated otherwise.
- No users may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except with the express written agreement of Hadley Industries Holdings Limited.
If any of these terms are at any time held in any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void, and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
No waiver by Hadley Industries Holdings Limited, in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
Our privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information through this website. A copy of the privacy notice is available to view.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the user explicitly accepts that only the law courts of England have jurisdiction to deal with any matter arising from or in any way, whether directly or indirectly, related the use of this website and, accordingly, the user explicitly waives all and any rights to bring any action of any sort in relation to this web site in any court anywhere else in the world.