Twin I stud partition: The ultimate acoustic solution where high end acoustic and fire performance is required
HadleyDUO is an unbraced twin frame drylining solution using Hadley I Studs – Commonly used for Party wall build-ups, designed for enhanced acoustics and fire properties to comply with relevant industry standards. HadleyDUO is primarily used for areas where additional acoustic reduction is required that cannot be achieved using a braced C Stud system.
Peace of mind performance
- Third party accredited tested to relevant British and European Standards
- Fully CE marked
- Ability to specify using any of the top three plasterboard manufacturers
- Full technical support including full K10 specifications, site queries, and value engineering solutions.
|58 dB Rw – 69 dB Rw
|60:60 minutes – 120:120 minutes
- Hadley I Stud (size to suit specification)
- Hadley Track (size to suit specification)
- Acoustic plasterboard (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Insulation (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Intumescent and acoustic sealant
- Hadley Angle (if required)
- Materials for taping and jointing
Download the Standard Details Document pack
Our experts are here to help you
If you have design or performance challenges you’re looking to overcome, the Hadley technical team are on hand to support you throughout your project.