Hadley Group is a world leader in advanced cold rolled steel technology, with manufacturing facilities in Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. We deliver innovative solutions with applications across sectors as diverse as construction, automotive, industrial and agriculture. Our continuing growth and success is entirely dependent upon our ability to attract, retain and develop the best people, and it is for this reason that we promote continuous personal development for everyone working at the Hadley Group.
To acquire the skills, knowledge and competence to operate at semi-skilled or skilled operator status to carry out a range of engineering and manufacturing processes within the cold rolling environment, meeting health, safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Make full use of the training placement available within Hadley Group Technology.
- Gain relevant skills and job knowledge through the apprenticeship training scheme.
- Achieve relevant training qualifications for future job role.
- Attend regular training progress review meetings with Managers and Trainers.
- Attend day release college courses to achieve relevant technical certificates relating to apprentice job role.
- Record job reports for allocated placement and complete training checklists for future reference in the log book/portfolio.
- Promote good health and safety within every training placement.
- Become capable in the use of a wide range of machine tools including, but not restricted to, conventional and CNC turning and milling, grinding and drilling.
- Carry out any other duties within the capability of the job holder.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Education and Qualification(s)
- 5 GCSEs A-C.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Language(s) & level:
- Fluent English
- Demonstrates commitment to corporate values.
- Good work ethic/reliable.
- Embraces personal challenge.
- Able to work with new technologies.
- Is self-aware.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Promotes the company at all times.
- Work under pressure.
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together.
- High levels of motivation and action orientated.
- Critical thinker, uses logic; reasoning and experience to identify solutions.
- Able to determine causes of errors and decide/implement corrective action.
- Active listener – gives full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand, ask appropriate questions and not interrupt.
- Active learner – understand implications of new information for both current/future problem solving and decision making.
- Quality, 5s, housekeeping mindset
- Optimistic and open to change
- Civil, courteous and co-operative to colleagues, clients, suppliers.
- Maintain standard of dress & personal hygiene acceptable to the company.
To register your interest, please contact Sam Burgess Green at firstname.lastname@example.org