Single C resilient bar partition: A great solution where greater acoustics and solid fire performance are required, and space is at a premium
HadleyHUSH is a single-stud partition incorporating Hadley resilient bars on one sided or both for added acoustic performance, whilst minimising the overall width of the partition. Lightweight and easy to install, this drylining system will help reduce installation time on site whilst giving you the confidence that the system will achieve your required acoustic performances required.
Peace of mind performance
- Third party accredited tested to relevant British and European Standards
- Fully CE marked
- Ability to specify using any of the top three plasterboard manufacturers
- Full technical support, site queries, and value engineering solutions.
|ACOUSTIC||54 dB Rw – 63 dB Rw|
|FIRE||60:60 minutes – 120:120 minutes|
|MAX HEIGHT||4000mm – 4200mm|
|OVERALL WIDTH||137mm – 162mm|
- Hadley Track (size to suit specification)
- Hadley Resilient Bars
- Plasterboard (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Insulation (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Intumescent and acoustic sealant
- Hadley Angle (if required)
- Materials for taping and jointing
Our experts are here to help you
If you have design or performance challenges you’re looking to overcome, the Hadley technical team are on hand to support you throughout your project.