Single C Stud partition: A versatile and robust system that covers a wide range of solutions
HadleySOLO is a single-stud solution suitable for the widest variety of applications. Lightweight and easy to install, this drylining system will help reduce installation time on site – whilst giving you the assurance that your chosen system will achieve the required acoustic and fire performance.
Peace of mind performance
- Third party accredited tested to relevant British and European Standards
- Fully CE marked
- Ability to specify using any of the top three plasterboard manufacturers
- Full technical support, site queries, and value engineering solutions.
|35 dB Rw – 59 dB Rw
|30:30 minutes – 120:120 minutes
|2500mm – 7900mm
|77mm – 208mm
- Hadley C or I studs (size to suit specification)
- Hadley Track (size to suit specification)
- Plasterboard (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Insulation (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Intumescent and acoustic sealant
- Hadley Angle (if required)
- Materials for taping and jointing
Our experts are here to help you
If you have design or performance challenges you’re looking to overcome, the Hadley technical team are on hand to support you throughout your project.