Retail and Fullfilment
With the accelerated demand for e-commerce comes the need for an increase in automated e-fulfilment centres. This requires industry leading infrastructure to support cutting edge precision robotics.
Hadley can partner with your technical teams to engineer and develop a complete roll formed component solution, consistently achieving the incredibly tight tolerances needed to run high-speed picking robots.
Partnering with Hadley you can ensure that the right metal components are custom designed and developed for your automated systems.
- Your innovative ideas are transformed to include specifically designed and integrated products ensuring you remain one step ahead of your competitors
- Laser cutting, bending and in-line cutting features give you a scalable system comprising of custom structural formed metal components
- Tolerance, repeatability and quality of each part must be exact – hole and slot features are controlled to within millimetres
- Punching and forming are paramount to the integrity of the structure on which your robotics work – offering accuracy and stability for high-speed picking of products
- Roll form sections created with location and datum holes for cost effective assembly further down the line
- vertically and horizontally creating a structure which maximises the height and space availableCustom roll formed metal components supplied to you as single items or ready assembled
- The ability to take the single items (which are traditionally assembled on site) and controlling the assembly process at the source of manufacture, offers huge savings in resource and time
- You can hold fully assembled products at our facility – delivering on time to your site for installation efficiency, removing the challenge of assembling in a confined or minimal space on-site
- All items delivered in secure packaging, allowing the parts to flow straight into installation
Precision and Structural Roll Formed Metal Components for Material Handling Systems and Automated Storage Warehouses
- Custom structural components for automated picking of groceries
- Conveyor rails and tracks
- AGV components
- Conveyance systems components
- Shelving and chute components
- Supports and grids for robotic systems
- Conveyor custom formed parts
- Side and safety crash barriers
- Other customised metal components for automated supply chain systems