Staggered I stud partition: Providing a robust solution where enhanced acoustics, solid fire performance and additional security are required, but where space is at a premium
HadleySTAGGER is a Staggered Stud Partition solution using Hadley I Studs installed within a larger Hadley Track to achieve staggered positions – designed to better enhance acoustics whilst using a thinner solution to a twin frame system which will still comply with relevant industry standards.
Peace of mind performance
- Third party accredited tested to relevant British and European Standards
- Fully CE marked
- Ability to specify using any of the top three plasterboard manufacturers
- Full technical support including full K10 specifications, site queries, and value engineering solutions.
- Hadley 60mm I Stud
- Hadley 72mm Track
- Hadley Stagger Clips (name TBC *new product*)
- Acoustic plasterboard (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Insulation (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Intumescent and acoustic sealant
- Hadley Angle (if required)
- Materials for taping and jointing
Download the Standard Details Document pack
Our experts are here to help you
If you have design or performance challenges you’re looking to overcome, the Hadley technical team are on hand to support you throughout your project.