The engineering of your roof truss project can be handled by our in-house experts, from the design to manufacturing, we will take projects from initial planning and design to fabrication and installation.
As well as the reassurance of high quality products manufactured at our world-class facilities, you also benefit from the skills and input of teams of qualified professional engineers, designers, and project managers. In this way we can ensure that the roof truss systems we supply are produced to precise specifications and meet all relevant design requirements, building codes and budgetary needs.
Our light gauge steel load-bearing roof trusses offer a range of advantages including:
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Non-combustible galvaniszed steel
- Wind and seismic resistance
- Custom designed to match all roof profiles
- Cost effective precision manufacture to your specifications
- Ecologically friendly – no wood products
- Anti-termite environment
- Designed and engineered by certified structural engineers