Hadley Group is a world leader in advanced cold rolled steel technology, with manufacturing facilities in Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. We deliver innovative solutions with applications across sectors as diverse as construction, automotive, industrial and agriculture. Our continuing growth and success is entirely dependent upon our ability to attract, retain and develop the best people, and it is for this reason that we promote continuous personal development for everyone working at the Hadley Group.
To lead the provision for technical and specification requests, both written & verbal, relating to Hadley Drylining, Frame, Home, and SFS products and systems.
To become a key component of technical support for Hadley Construction Technology systems, supporting the Group’s development of business in this key market sectors.
- To lead specification and consultation support for Group.
- Create and maintain process flows for all actions related to team.
- Own the specification related elements of the capability passport.
- Assist in the testing regime to ensure Hadley system offerings have complete technical substantiation that is fit for purpose for both the market and Hadley Group.
- Assist with the control and management of system test data.
- Lead the provision of technical/consultation support to all the sales team as directed.
- Aid in building and maintaining industry and competitor knowledge.
- Provide written and/or verbal internal technical support to external customers providing data, information, or redirecting them to the correct party and ensuring pertinent data is capturing within the CRM platform.
- Assist in the management, storage and control of project pack, specification templates, consultation reports and other critical project design data.
- Identify opportunities for and carry out product development within the market sector.
- Via the technical support workspace establish productive, professional relationships with key internal (external where required) personnel across the levels of the hierarchy to ensure maximum customer integration and information flow.
- Support Strategic Marketing in the execution of local market research, competitor, and customer surveys.
- Promote and sharing knowledge related to the dry lining market with both the wider team and the Group as a whole.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Support marketing of technical data (website content, brochures, seminars, trade shows etc…)
- Keep abreast of competitors technical offerings, and benchmark best practice.
Education and Qualification(s)
- Degree level within relevant field preferred.
- 2D and 3D cad experience.
- Analytical skills and technical problem solving.
- Capable of understanding architectural drawings.
- Customer Support.
Core competencies (Technical)
- PC literate to a high degree of competency
- Risk assessment
- Able to read, understand and interpret architectural, & engineering drawings
Core competencies (Job related)
- Able to create innovative solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the customer experience
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to manage a wide variety of activities at the same time
- Able to work cross functionally and collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Troubleshooting skills
- Optimises work processes
- Able to identify and mitigate risks
- Cost conscious
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrates commitment to corporate values
- Good work ethic/reliable
- Optimistic and open to change
- Methodical – practical analytical skills
- Willing/able to travel abroad and to other sites within UK
- Civil, courteous, and co-operative to colleagues, clients, and suppliers
- Maintain standard of dress & personal hygiene acceptable to the company
- Energy and Drive for results
- Acts with honour and integrity
- Customer focus
- Able to work with new technologies.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of company personnel both written and verbally
- Must be systematic and focused on detail when carrying out duties
- Must have a professional appearance and attitude i.e. promoting the group vision and policy
- Promotes the company at all times.