We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst within our Hadley Industries division on a permanent basis.
You will play a key part in the development of our in-house written applications. You will be performing software testing procedures on applications to ensure all errors are identified and corrected before being released to clients. There will also be opportunity to carry out testing upgrades, patch installations and customisation on other applications.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributing to testing in conjunction with other members of the team to ensure all software errors are identified and corrected.
- Assisting in the system testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
- Supporting in Regression Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
- Leading the maintenance and management of manual and automated scripts and test databases.
- Assisting with the verification and evidence of reproduction of any reported faults in existing client’s software.
- Aiding the testing of fixes required for reported faults, including tests for possible impacts from changes
- Collaborating with others to capture user stories and ensure applications meet customer expectations.
- Assisting with resolution and reproduction of user software problems
- Demonstrating high level of technical competence within the scope of the role, self-sufficiency & willingness to acquire new and additional skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally you will:
- Be ISTQB Qualified at Intermediate or Higher Level.
- At least 3 years recent experience in testing software (Microsoft and/or web).
- Hold a Higher Level Qualification in IT or related field (desirable).
Strong Experience in/ Knowledge of:
- Manual and Automation Testing Procedures.
- Patch Installations
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Test Manager Software
- Manufacturing Environment (desirable)
- Ability to multitask, be organised, detailed oriented and thrive under pressure.
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work cross functionally and collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.