Location: Gaitskell Way, Smethwick
Hours: Monday to Friday – Flexible Hours
We are currently looking to recruit a Telesales Executive on a part time basis within Ultra Facilities Services. You will be responsible for reaching out to local companies and advising them of the services we provide, alongside building and maintaining the relationships with them. This is a flexible role with working hours to meet the needs of the Company and the Individual.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiling a database of potential customers in the local area and keeping this up to date.
- Be a first point of contact for new customer enquiries.
- Reaching out to potential customers via telephone and discussing our services.
- Gain knowledge and experience of our range of services, to enable you to answer customers questions and advise accordingly.
- Clarifying what provisions the potential customers currently have in place, and discuss how we could improve on their current offering.
- Liaise with the Facilities Services Director to schedule meetings.
- Assist with the Marketing and Promotion of the business and its available services.
- Ensuring our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database is kept up to date.
- Report on and review activity on a monthly basis.
- Analyse and produce statistical data and reports to help identify potential trends and opportunities.
- Provide support with other activities as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- NVQ in Business Administration or other relevant qualification desirable.
- Previous experience within Telesales or a similar role desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of the local area.
- Previous experience in analyzing data and reporting desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other applications.
- Committed to delivering a quality service.
- Ability to influence and persuade whilst exercising patience.
- Emotionally resilient, and willingness to persist.
- Excellent time management and organisation.