You will be providing front line support to clients and the sales team, designing and providing costings for customer enquiries, assisting with product/process research and development, and ensuring we continue to offer innovative product design to our clients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop the clients design and commercially price for them to use within the tenders.
- To prepare estimates & reports in a concise and straightforward manner, fully documented, and use photographs where necessary to ensure future understanding by following a standard company format.
- To assist in new and existing product research, development, evaluation and design.
- To work alongside our Hadley Group Technology division for any product testing required to prove the product is relevant to British and/or European Standards and on occasion to a customer’s own specification.
- Liaise with clients to resolve their technical issues and assist in their use of the products.
- To assist in the development of new techniques and solutions to improve section design efficiency to meet customer’s expectations.
- To assess product design for commercial acceptance to the company and client.
- Ensuring the CRM system is up to date wherever customer liaison is carried out.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- HNC in Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Maintaining Internal/ External Relationships
- Aiding Research and Development of products (desirable)
- Providing technical support to clients (desirable)
- Estimating experience (desirable)
- Experience using CRM systems (desirable)
- Cold rolled forming in a manufacturing environment (desirable)
- A technical knowledge on the evaluation of beams and specifically cold rolled sections for their structural performance to BS5950 and or - Euro Code 3 (desirable)
Please note that the successful applicant must possess a full valid driving licence as travel will be required between our UK sites, alongside occasional travel to our International sites too.