You will travel across our sites both UK & occasionally Internationally to ensure that the work we undertake throughout the Group complies with all external accreditations and requirements in relation to Environmental, and also support with the development of Health and Safety Management Systems.
You will carry out internal audits (ISO 14001/BES 6001) and monitor the rectification of non-conformances, ensuring Management Systems are controlled and maintained throughout the Group, including implementing and improving current systems.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as an Environmental Champion, including inducting and training new and existing employees.
- Coordinate the implementation, integration and maintenance of responsible sourcing processes in line with BES 6001.
- Plan and conduct internal audits in line with ISO 14001.
- Ensure applicable Environmental legislation is identified and communicated to senior management, ensuring support is offered to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Support senior management with the measurement, risk assessment, monitoring analysis and reduction of the Environment impacts of the Hadley Group.
- Coordinate with senior management to facilitate the delivery of environmental/ cost saving improvements.
- Dealing with Environmental communications from interested parties.
- Carrying out Environmental Risk Assessments.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure consistency in approach across the Group documented -
- Management Systems.
- Provide cross functional support to the team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- An Environmental Management Internal Auditor qualification
- Previous Environmental, Health and Safety Management Systems Experience within the Manufacturing Environment
- ISO 14001 & BES 6001 Knowledge
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Knowledge of Environmental Legislation & Sustainability Principles
- IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management (desirable)
- NEBOSH (desirable)
Please note that the successful applicant must possess a full valid driving licence as travel will be required between our UK sites.