A new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager within our UK Structures division. This is a new role within a high profile area of the group offering significant growth opportunities and will be responsible for the production of accurate management accounts, WIP valuations, and costs to complete and contract probability statements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the provision of key information to support and maximise revenue and profitability
- Lead the business units planning and budgeting process.
- Monitor financial targets and align business unit plans with cross – functional partners.
- Report on the financial performance of the business unit and key variance analysis.
- Manage business unit financial forecast, including analysis of key business drivers, revenues and expenses and development and communication of risks and opportunities.
- Manage the cash flow of the business, to ensure working capital is optimised.
- Develop existing relationships with IT and develop reporting.
Qualifications and Experience
- ACA, CIMA, or ACCA qualified with significant experience, including progressive levels of responsibilities in accounting and people management
- Previous experience in ERP implementation and developing reporting methods and techniques
- Previous experience gained in a construction environment would be highly beneficial
- Ability to interpret data, provide analysis, challenge the status quo and investigate issues
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Ability to build credibility with senior stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office (advanced excel skills) and report writing
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Manufacturing process, BOM’s & labour routings.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge WIP management within construction
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Report writing development & use of IT
- Construction Tax schemes