We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dynamics CRM Solutions Developer within our Hadley Industries division on a 2 year fixed term contract.
The core responsibility of this role is creating a best practice process, supported by the CRM system, that allows for a best in class customer experience. Within this role you will be responsible for the customisation and development of the CRM system with a focus on extending its current functionality through the writing of Plug-ins and Custom Workflow Steps, Apps and bespoke integrations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicating regularly with business users and stakeholders, identifying, analyzing and documenting their requirements ready for approval, whilst ensuring expectations are clear.
- Training and coaching CRM users, creating user acceptance test strategies and supporting them in their execution.
- Providing user support for both technical and moderate changes required by the end user.
- Rolling out and evolving the CRM strategy and advise on best ways to implement CRM technology to meet our business objectives.
- Ensuring that the rigorous process for data integrity is adhered to by ensuring policies for data quality are followed.
- Managing pre-built scheduled console applications and system maintenance such as; new users, permission changes, security roles, management of Teams and Queues.
- Overseeing CRM troubleshooting issues, workflow management and advanced find functionality.
- Designing Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards and as a subset of the CRM drive, develop Click Dimensions and mobile use of the MS Dynamics CRM tool.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally you will have:
- Degree in Business/ IT or related field.
- At least 3 years recent experience working with MS Dynamics 2013/2015 or similar as an administrator/ superuser/ manager.
Strong Experience in/ Knowledge of:
- Salesforce CRM
- Microsoft Products (SQL Server, 365 etc.)
- Producing dashboard functionality using data residing on Dynamics platform
- ERP Systems (desirable)
- Manufacturing Environment (desirable)
Please note that the successful applicant must possess the following;
- a full valid driving licence as travel will be required between our UK sites.
- a valid passport as there will be occasional travel to our international sites.
- Ability to multitask, be organised and detailed oriented and thrive under pressure
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Able to work cross functionally and collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to train and instruct end users.