We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Support and Training Analyst within our Hadley Industries division.
Within this role you will be responsible for offering 2nd line support to employees on new and existing applications, whilst also getting involved in the development, roll out, training and continuous improvement of the ERP system across the Group.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as 2nd line end user support on business applications across divisions.
- Managing incidents, requests and problems in line with ITIL processes in a timely manner.
- Providing remote assistance to end users via support tools such as Team Viewer.
- Being an SME for core business systems.
- Providing input on existing applications to ensure we are getting the most out of them and recommending new functionality.
- Assisting with the development/testing and roll out of the ERP system.
- Developing and delivering training for the systems and processes.
- Writing training and support documentation for end users.
- Assisting in the development of test scripts and supporting the business with testing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally you will have:
- Degree level qualification in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence and Valid Passport – travel will be required.
- At least 2 years recent experience working in depth with ERP systems.
Strong Experience in/ Knowledge of:
- IT Support/ Training role
- Application Support
- Business Processes within Manufacturing
- Application support with Infor/BAAN5 or Infor LN (desirable)
- Manufacturing Environment (desirable)
- Understanding of business processes and constraints.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to train and instruct end users.
- Excellent facilitation skills in a small team setting.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.