We are currently looking for an Administrator on a 12 Month Fixed Term basis (Maternity Cover).
You will support Ultra Streel Products by performing a range of administration/ co-ordination activities to ensure the efficient running of the production process.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately carrying out processes within ERP software LN.
- Processing of production paperwork, raising, booking in, recording, closing, and filing.
- Responsible for the ordering of raw materials/ production consumables.
- Raise Sales orders / customer orders using LN and SAP system.
- Daily posting and scanning of purchase invoices onto the system.
- Monitoring and providing daily analysis on sales invoices.
- Understanding the current and future workload commitments and planning accordingly.
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to orders/ delivery details.
- Ensuring the attendance system is updated accurately on a regular basis.
- Compiling daily and monthly reports.
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities.
- Working to deadlines and managing multiple tasks at any given time.
- Any other duties within the capability of the job holder.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Business administration NVQ desirable
- ERP experience an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Computers and Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Numerate and literate
- Good organisational & team skills