Wall liner: If you are looking for a good boost on acoustics or an aesthetic upgrade to an existing wall or RC column where space is limited this is your system
The HadleySHIELD drylining system allows you to fix back to the existing wall using our Hadley Liner Brackets – giving you the flexibility to create an aesthetically pleasing wall in place of the existing substrate. This is a great solution if you are looking for a good boost on acoustics or an aesthetic upgrade to an existing wall or RC column where space is limited.
Peace of mind performance
- Third party accredited tested to relevant British and European Standards
- Fully CE marked
- Ability to specify using any of the top three plasterboard manufacturers
- Full technical support including full K10 specifications, site queries, and value engineering solutions.
|OVERALL WIDTH||20mm – 125mm|
- Hadley C Stud (size to suit specification)
- Hadley Track (size to suit specification)
- HadleySHIELD Liner Brackets
- Plasterboard (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Insulation (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Intumescent and acoustic sealant
- Hadley Angle (if required)
- Materials for taping and jointing
Download the Standard Details Document pack
Our experts are here to help you
If you have design or performance challenges you’re looking to overcome, the Hadley technical team are on hand to support you throughout your project.