Twin braced C stud partition: The perfect solution gaining higher acoustic and fire performance, when higher span highs are a must
HadleyBRACE is a braced twin frame drylining solution using Braced Hadley C Studs – Commonly used for Party wall build-ups, designed for enhanced acoustics properties to comply with relevant industry standards. This is the perfect solution for gaining higher acoustics and fire performance with increased span heights.
Peace of mind performance
- Third party accredited tested to relevant British and European Standards
- Fully CE marked
- Ability to specify using any of the top three plasterboard manufacturers
- Full technical support including full K10 specifications, site queries, and value engineering solutions.
|ACOUSTIC||57 dB Rw – 63 dB Rw|
|FIRE||60:60 minutes – 120:120 minutes|
|OVERALL WIDTH||Nominal 200mm|
- Hadley C Stud (size to suit specification)
- Hadley Track (size to suit specification)
- Hadley flat strap
- Acoustic plasterboard (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Insulation (approved 3rd party component – to suit specification)
- Intumescent and acoustic sealant
- Hadley Angle (if required)
- Materials for taping and jointing
Download the Standard Details Document pack
Our experts are here to help you
If you have design or performance challenges you’re looking to overcome, the Hadley technical team are on hand to support you throughout your project.